My blog is a blog is my blog...: The unfinished story

Monday, April 06, 2009

The unfinished story

With the advent of technology, I'm finally able to blog at one of my favourite places.

Life (or stress) has started to take a toll on me when I know it is just peanuts of what are going to come.

I question myself in terms of the responsibilities that are oncoming.

Right now, being pre-occupied with work does take away some anxiety but in time to come, there will be moments when I am in my own serene yet surreal mind-world. That time marks the incoming of emotions and reflections when I start to doubt myself.

In fact, I am doubting myself now. So many things at hand, so little time, so little chances for in-time reflections.

Everyday, I don't say goodbye to anyone at my workplace. That is because, I am always the last to leave.

Foreseeing myself to blog more in future.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home