My blog is a blog is my blog...: Another Test.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Test.

Are You A Natural Flirt – Know How to Create A Flirtatious And Cozy Environment?
Congratulations! You've passed the quiz with a score of 0%.

These are signals that say, β€œIt's okay to approach me β€œ. You can want women to be more outgoing, but unfortunately all kinds of long-established social conditioning is in effect: most men are more comfortable letting a woman make the first move. But that doesn't mean she isn't picking on your signs too, and it doesn't mean that she isn't sending easily readable signals so you can make the connection.

I believe that there is no shame at all in asking an honest, sincere question to clear up a matter or do a reality check. You can even ask a woman: It seems to me that you are flirting heavily with me. Are you? And if you are, what does flirting mean to you? Honest, direct questions do tend to generate some interesting discussions.

So to live your romantic life at it's fullest potential, you need to keep trying and you'll improve your skills over time. If you read a few books I'm touting here, I'm sure you'll makeover in no time.

You can take other tests again by clicking Tests and Quizzes Direcory . Following questions might be important for you: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

FYI, there are only 6 questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home